Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Simple Women's Daybook


FOR TODAY (I know i was supposed on Tuesday..but I am a day behind:)

Outside my window...is the beginning of another beautiful Florida day. My cat is sitting on the piano looking out at the lizards

I am thinking...about all the things I need to get done today for my hubby at the office.

I am thankful for...the great day that we had yesterday. We finished all our schoolwork and was able to go out and play for a while

From the learning rooms...a shorter day today because I have to go into the office and run some errands but I have all their workboxes filled and I will do math & readning one on one with each kiddo

From the kitchen...nothing :( with my hubby out of town, we usually just wing it but I am tired of junk this week, so I am going to plan a nice dinner....i just don't know what yet :)

I am wearing...sweats and my "new" favorite Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds concert shirt that my hubby brought back from their concert in Las Vegas

I am creating...still working on the baby blanket for my nephew. I think I am going to give up and buy a different kind of yarn. I do not like the way this one looks...so now I am thinking this blanket may end up being for my nephews KIDS...and I am also making myself a scarf & then a matching one for my daughter

I am going...to the grocery store, the pet store and to our church's skate party tonight

I am reading...nothing. I have been too tired at night to even read but I am think about reading Eclipse again, so I can be ready for the movie when it comes out

I am hoping...for a peaceful day and no fighting with my son over his school work and also a quiet day at the office with no problems. Yesterday morning, I had a box of meat show up from Jennie-O that was supposed to be here on Friday (they shipped it on Thursday)...so it was pretty ripe when Fed Ex dumped it at my front door so of course everything came to a halt while I figured out what to do with about 30 lbs of bad meat....I don't think I will eat turkey for a LONG time :)

I am hearing...the dogs playing and my son just waking up

Around the house...I am trying to organize slowly. I am back to the "fly lady" so I am only doing a little each day. This week is the master bedroom and today I have to clean off the floor of my closet and organize my shoes...not looking forward to that one...but it really needs to be done.

One of my favorite things...American Idol...I am super excited about this years contestants...i think it is going to be a good year!!! I didn't get to watch all of last nights performances, so we will get an early start tonight on our AI watching


A few plans for the rest of the week: our anniversay is Friday, so we are planning on getting a sitter and going out to dinner and on Saturday my son's basketball team is in the George Fest parade, so we are super excited.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing.... its up top...can't figure out how to move it :)

if you would like to participate in The Simple Women's Daybook click on the following link: http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment